2018 Eddyline Brewing Trail Series details coming soon!
EDDYLINE BREWING TRAIL Running SERIES
Eddyline Brewing is proud to present the third annual Eddyline Trail Running Series. This series of trail running events includes four trail races along scenic trails in Crested Butte. From June to September, each race offers new terrain, vistas, and mountain views at distances ranging from 9 to 19 miles. Earn points at each event to compete for prizes.
Sign up for each race separately. Registration in two events automatically enters you in the series!
Grin & Bear It 15K – Crested Butte, CO
Saturday, July 15th, 2017
Presented to you by CB Nordic
Grin & Bear
Living Journeys Half Marathon – Crested Butte, CO
Saturday, July 29th, 2017
Presented to you by Living Journeys
Living Journeys Half Marathon
Park to Peak to Pint –Crested Butte, CO
Saturday, September 9th, 2017
Presented to you by Grigg's Orthopedics
Park to Peak to Pint
Camp 4 Coffee, Cart to Cart Trail Run –Crested Butte, CO
Saturday, September 24th, 2016 @8:00am
Presented to you by Crested Butte Mountain Runners
Camp 4 Cart to Cart
Register for each race individually. All registrants will be entered into the series.
Trail Series Points SYSTEM
Points are given out as follows:
- Overall male & female 1st place finishers receive 10 points
- Overall male & female 2nd place finishers receive 9 points
- Overall male & female 3rd place finishers receive 8 points
- ...and so on, until we reach zero.
Age group points
- First place finish = 10 points
- Second place finish = 8 points
- Third place finish = 6 points
- Fourth place finish = 4 points
- Fifth place finish = 2 points
(Age groups are 19 & under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, and 60+)
Points are accumulated up through the last race. The lowest result will be dropped from your score.
EDDYLINE TRAIL SERIES Awards
Prizes for Top 3 Men/Women